I'm not sure which forum to post this in as I'm getting the same issue on ATV so not a ViX problem.
I have used my NAS as a recording location for a good few years now with Movies, Series and a Recordings folder mounted CIFS/FSTAB mount at boot, with no issues.

Over the last few months (probably 6 or more) I have been getting the following issue.
If any receiver is recording to the default location for timer recordings or instant recordings, (/media/net/RECORDINGS/!TEMP!/), if I try to open this location from another receiver (or even the same receiver) in movie list it takes up to a couple of minutes to open the list. I have changed the recordings location many times but it makes no difference.

It is also not box specific. It's the same on Vu+ Duo 4K, Vu+ Uno 4K, Vu+ Uno 4K SE, Gigablue UHD 4K and an Octagon SF8008 4K.
I have also created a brand new share on the NAS on a different disk but still the same.

The most obvious thing that I have seen in debug logs are this type of thing:

< 16831.9949> 22:03:00.1746 [eDVBPESReader] ERROR reading PES (fd=57): Value too large for defined data type
< 16831.9949> 22:03:00.1746 [eDVBPESReader] ERROR reading PES (fd=58): Value too large for defined data type

I have just flashed a clean version of ViX 5.4.007 to an SF8008 to test and just scanned for Sky FTA and set up my mounts.

Debug log and automounts attached.
Hopefully someone will be able to give me a clue from the logs

Enigma2_debug_2021-02-23_13-44-29.log

automounts.xml