I have bought a new dish identical to the old Sky installed dish and re-positioned the new dish on the same house wall. Reason for this is a) old install position made it difficult for me to maintain a bedroom window and b) I wanted to have the option to install more satellite users. Given that the old dish and LNB had been installed a number of years ago I replaced all the "dish hardware" and upgraded the LNB from Quad to an Octo LNB. Both old and new LNB's by Sky - Octo LNB model J8LS.
Sky Box and subscription long gone so my ET8000 is purely Freesat via Astra 28.2E.

As expected struggled with dish alignment so purchased a TV and Sat signal finder.
The signal finder when connected between the ET8000 and the LNB (at the dish) by default on a non-aligned dish, should emit an audible tone a light 3 to 5 LED's - no tone and no LED's.
My assumption is that the receiver generates a voltage?

ET8000 tuner A and B configuration unchanged from old to new install.
Tuner A and B = AVL6211 (DVB-S2)
Config Mode - Simple, Mode - Single, Satellite - 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G,Send DiSEqc - No

My suspicion is that the Sat signal finder is faulty - any help and advice appreciated.