I'm satisfied with this box for the money paid. However I have a Formuler F1 box in my caravan and liked it so much I thought I would get a cheap E2 box on OpenVix to see if I could live permanently without a Tivo box at home. Unfortunately this 4k51 box is not in the same league as the Formuler, especially let down by a remote that isn't too great, not the worst ever, but firm presses are needed and pointing straight at the box. I tried it on the factory installed Open ATV, I haven't used before, but even after selecting English a lot of German words appeared in the settings. I also got a blank screen when setting to 2160p out, despite having a fairly new Hisense 4k TV which has three other 4k devices on it a 4k Firestick, an Android 4k box and the Tivo from Virgin which all work in 4k fine. I installed OpenVix latest 5.3 and got a nicely working Freesat and Freesat from Sky combined epg working as smooth as silk. I connected a 1Tb drive from a laptop I had upgraded to an SSD using an enclosure off eBay costing £6 - total outlay £72 so altogether cheap as chips. However the video setting raised its head again and playing the Freesat 4K demo using 1080p and 60Hz resulted in a very good picture which looked as good as the 4k output from the TV's own tuner, (no proper epg) , however trying this channel with the video output set to 2160p resulted in a either a mish mash of wavy lines or a stuttering colourless picture so I had to revert the settings back to 1080p. My TV is a Hisense B7500 and I have tried the enhanced setting for 4k in the HDMI 2.0 menu but that doesn't work either. I'm just being a perfectionist I suppose but if anyone has any ideas to try I would appreciate their opinion. Please bear in mind I am fairly new to Enigma boxes and in my 70's so don't assume I know stuff. Thanks in anticipation.