hi

i am new to this forum and i've just received my Zgemma H9 Combo ordered from World of Satellite. Since i ve got the box (loaded with OpenATV 6.4) i am learning to use it day by day but i have encountered some issues that i don t know how to solve and, if they are because of the box or the software:

1. i have inserted my official CAM Irdeto from DigiTV DVB-C subscription that is opening all my channels but some channels have the image in slow motion all the time (not only when you change the channel ). for now i discovered the following to have this issue: AXN HD, Eurosport 4K and i also have some channels from the satellite (FTA) doing the same think, one example is Hotbird 4K1 channel on Hotbird 13 East. The signal on the DVB-C is 91% and on the satellite is around 47%. With the cable directly connected to my Sony Bravia TV (with the CAM inserted) the is no slow motion .

2. i have installed Kodi and added the videos from my SMB server (locally , no password) the library was loaded with all the movies but when i try to play one, screen goes black and the movie never starts.

I already have few days looking for a solution on these and could not find until now. Any help or advice would be appreciated

thank you