Hi!

Can anybody help me with this problem ?! I'm using VU+ Uno 4K SE and have some problems with the Remote Control.

When I'm using the plugin Chromium, I can't change the RC-layout from numbers to characters, like when I use a cellphone.
When I press a number key several times, I only get a row of numbers.

If I push the yellow key, the Chromium Virtual Keybord appears and I can choose the characters I want, but either the enter-key or the green key transfer the text to the browser.
When I'm in the Chromium's URL-entry, the cursor arrow changes to a vertical "line"-cursor with the original URL remaining.
When I after that press the OK-key, the orig. URL is marked and by pressing the blue key, the orig. URL disappears and the cursor moves to the URL-entry's begining and starts to blink.
Then I push the yellow key, but the keyboard's text doesn't transfer to the URL-entry.

The RC-settings are: Main Menu/Setup/System/Remote Control Code/RC Type = New VU+ Type 6 RCU
RC System Code = 2 Text support = yes

I'm using image 5.2.045. Soon I'll get a updated image from my provider(*******.fi).
If this problem has something to do with the image, it maybe will be solved by the coming updating !?