Hi
I am new to the E2 planet and in particular to Oscam although I am already getting familiar and got it to work I still would like to ask some question.

At the moment I am in the process of testing some providers and I also still have a sub which will soon terminate:

- One of these subs works great with SkeDe where some almost don't work at all.
- How can I tell if is my oscam or the provider? There's tonnes of messages in the oscam log but I am uncertain on how to tell whether is me or them and especially when for example Movistar works a threat and SkyDe does'nt work.
- When looking in Oscam config, what does the number of cards mean? is an higher number better isn't it?
- Does it help at all when they offering you like 7 clines? Is there a sort of round robin function with this? Like equally used?
- Do I always stick to the latest version of Oscam offered by the downloadable plugins in my image? (In my case OpenVIX 5.3.006) or is more advisable to download it from elsewhere and where in my case?
- In my very initial test on my Zgemma H9S but with OpenATV and an Oscam I got externally I was able to open NC+ and CSAT with CCCAM only, how is it possible (even if did not last long).

I am not going to addup other questions as otherwise you will probably ban me