Hi, I'm not sure whether this is a bug, but here is my problem: I performed a backup before upgrading from 5.2 to 5.3 my Extrend 8500, then i followed the wizard and when I got to the point where i've to choose system restore everything stops, even the rolling vix logo on the upper left screen. After half an hour I gave up and flashed the upgrading again with the flash-drive. When I got to the restore point i choose no, but i went went on to restore plugins, I chose yes and froze again. I flashed once more, this time taking care not to restore anything and had to perform a complete new installation, wich for my setup means a couple of days work.. At the end i chose to change the skin, going fron Night to Army blue mod, my preferred skin. And everything froze again! At this point I just can'nt bear to reperform a brand new installation again, as it will take me at least 2 days, as I have a Thoroidal dish with 16 lnb's. My question is: how come 5.3 cannot restore my settings backup and cannot change skin? I've no idea how to access the box now without reflashing again.. If you have a solution to avoid me reperform a new installation and keep my preferred skin it would be much appreciated, thanks.