Hello folks,
I recently had a spiderbox which served me well for 9 years. Unfortunately it recently give up the ghost. Anyhow I have now invested in a ZGEMMA H9S stb. I'm looking for a bit of help with it, as I've had it now for a couple of weeks, and still haven't been able to watch what I want on it.
My problem is I'm struggling to add Oscam to it. I've tried loads of times, and every time I do, I get an error message in softcam manager saying: No Config Files Found; Please set up Oscam in/etc/tuxbox/config. I've not been able to find etc/tuxbox/config on my box anywhere. I have a life time subscription, which again I've not had a chance to use due to my issue. I have just invested in another Oscam sever for a month. Just in case my other server was corrupt or something, but its its still the same every time.
It also freezes up after I have tried to add an oscam, and I have to do a factory reset to get it to work again. Otherwise nothing works, it won't even turn off unless I unplug it.
Okay, that's my problem, and I would be extremely grateful for any help or assistance on this subject. Many thanks.
davexxxx.