Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5.2.036 Image

Title
    Thanks
    Hi BNL

Have you tried another skin?

I use ViXBMC_1080_Confluence and am quite happy with it. Have a try.
    nekrub2
    VU+ Solo2
    USB 32GB used as HDD
    Diseq 13.0E 19.0E

Title
    Thanks
    I too experienced similar update issues with version numbers, etc on a GigaBlue Quad. No real issues now, other than picons are not appearing anywhere now. When I go to User Setting/Front Panel Display/Skin, the setting "Default with Picons" is not being saved even after a restart, which I guess is the problem. Skin in 1080 Confluence.

Anyone any ideas?

Title
    Thanks
    All sorted now.

Weirdly, my picons folder had totally disappeared! I rolled back to my backup of V5.2.036 and then updated to V5.2.038 (missing out the V5.2.037 update!) and everything is now fine.

Very strange!

Title
    Thanks
    If watching the directory list through Windows 10, the directory window must be updated first. Then I got everything visible. Watching the list with my box directly, everything is visible.

Vu+Ultimo/D80cm motorized/OpenVix5.2.045ViXBMC1080Confluence/1xDVB-S2+1xDVB-C/T+1xDVB-C/T/T2 &
    Vu+Ultimo4K/D80cm 2LNB/OpenVix6.5.003ViXBMC1080Confluence/1xDVB-S2+1xDVB-C/T+1xDVB-C/T/T2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12