Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Multiboot usb cfe VU+

loulou2000

Multiboot usb cfe VU+

hello, this is my first utility in the multiboot-v14-boot-cfe, to "find this utility you will need is a USB key creates 10 rance rance is among the 10 fat16, the fat16 pearance should be made on the first parition, others will not be formatted with the ext3 scrypt be integrated or used in my scrypt pearance but it is compatible for the 1016 usb cylinder, or should we put the image, and although once formatted the USB key will normally install all alone it will suffice to put an image / media / hdd / image, has noted that for the image you must download and unzip usb image on the PC and take only the file root_cfe_auto.jffs2 and transferring her to / media / hdd / image by ftp to install the packet must be like her

Code:
    cd /
    tar xzf /tmp/multiboot-v14-cfe.tar.gz
    sleep 10
    /usr/script/installation-formatage-paritionnement-1016-standard.sh
    killall -9 enigma2

warning, must be the USB key is mounted on fat pearance / media/sdb1 if it is not the case must Cre directory manually and installed manually, but it depends on the image, I recommend putting off the image in flach, multiboot kernel will only be found in the fat pearance, so the image will have all their independence, except that in this version I have recompiled the kernel for a plaice for what is the least possible conflict, j hope that in the next release that the team intégreont the usb drivers in the kernel, as it there will be no need to tinker, I would direct their core if it starts to-day

careful when you put an image in multiboot, verified that the image is complete, otherwise the demo will remain on the console boot, and must be removed manually or reboot approx parition flach manually with a null modem cable

Code:
    readme

addition of image management persian, the kernel and the image off, it is sdb10 location
    addition of image management vix, the kernel and the image off, it is sdb11 location
    Correction of pearance usb, fat16 and now is recognized at boot, thanks to the modification of the identifier 83 has 6 linux fat16.
    normally the script works with any pearance usb key cylinder 1016
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Sicilian; 07-09-10 at 06:36. Reason: added attachment and moved to correct section.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loulou2000 For This Useful Post:

baggio123 (07-09-10),BuKandar83 (08-09-10),lubrano (13-09-10),roby80 (16-10-12)

loulou2000

multiboot cfe v15

hello, this is my first utility in the multiboot-v15-boot-cfe, to "find this utility you will need is a USB key creates 10 rance rance is among the 10 fat16, the fat16 pearance should be made on the first parition, others will not be formatted with the ext3 scrypt be integrated or used in my scrypt pearance but it is compatible for the 1016 usb cylinder, or should we put the image, and although once formatted the USB key will normally install all alone it will suffice to put an image / media / hdd / image, has noted that for the image you must download and unzip usb image on the PC and take only the file root_cfe_auto.jffs2 and transferring her to / media / hdd / image by ftp to install the packet must be like her

Code:
    cd /
    tar xzf /tmp/multiboot-v15-cfe.tar.gz
    sleep 10

warning, must be the USB key is mounted on fat pearance / media/sdb1 if it is not the case must Cre directory manually and installed manually, but it depends on the image, I recommend putting off the image in flach, multiboot kernel will only be found in the fat pearance, so the image will have all their independence, except that in this version I have recompiled the kernel for a plaice for what is the least possible conflict, j hope that in the next release that the team intégreont the usb drivers in the kernel, as it there will be no need to tinker, I would direct their core if it starts to-day

download

see my signature to download section vuplus plugins or satfans

careful when you put an image in multiboot, verified that the image is complete, otherwise the demo will remain on the console boot, and must be removed manually or reboot approx parition flach manually with a null modem cable

Code:
    readme release 15
    Corect aaf for the last image, it returns with a core off now, since the team has not delivered are aaf image with the usb in the kernel, for now the wifi does not work in this version
    addition of image management persian, the kernel and the image off, it is sdb10 location
    addition of image management vix, the kernel and the image off, it is sdb11 location
    Correction of pearance usb, fat16 and now is recognized at boot, thanks to the modification of the identifier 83 has 6 linux fat16.
    normally the script works with any pearance usb key cylinder 1016

Multiboot-cfe may be one of the latest version if any team not included in the USB core, see integrated with SATA is better, for sda and sdb is not reversed, examine the image with vtie she crossed it up in his last release

hello, for those who not understand how this market multiboot cfe a video demonstration

download

Title
    Thanks

Multiboot USB CFE for VU+

Not tried this out yet as it seems a little complicated for my knowledge maybe some brave users here might have a blast .

Its another multiboot tool like Meoboot/BA.

Here is the the multiboot-v16-boot-cfe. In order to use this utility 10 partitions need to be created on a usb key. The first partition needs to be FAT formatted, the others will be formatted in ext3 with the integrated script or using my partitioning script.

? It is compatible with 1016 cylinder USB where the image needs to be stored. ?

Once formatted properly, the usb key will auto mount, one only needs to store an image in /media/hdd/image directory. Download the USB version of an image, unzip on the PC and only transfer the root_cfe_auto.jffs2 file with FTP to the /media/hdd/image directory. extraction-*-sdb*.sh.

Code:

cd /
    tar xzf /tmp/multiboot-v16-cfe.tar.gz
    sleep 10

Warning, the USB key fat partition needs to be mounted on /media/sdb1. If this is not the case this needs to be created manually depending on the image used. My advise is to put the official Vu image in flash. The multiboot only takes/uses the core present in the fat partition so the images are completly independent.

I have recompiled one core for OpenPli because it show the least amount of conflict. I hope that in the next releases the image teams will integrate the USB drivers into the core so that there is no longer a need to tinker, I would be able to use their core when made available.

Title
    Thanks

Multiboot CFE v24

New version BH Support

version 2.4
    update of core image off, and altern.gz, and the core BlackHole_VUDUO_139C based on 5.4
    MKD

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MKD For This Useful Post:

hotray (21-11-10),roby80 (16-10-12)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,130 Times in 2,737 Posts

Multiboot USB cfe for VU+ v28

Adding image on RUdream sdb15 and adding its original nucleus, but beware the core RUdream that has integrated its USB because the USB device is on the sda and sdb SATA, the rest of his change anything.
    MODIFY the script to extract the image and gigantic percian

gracias a loulou2000

Download:

multiboot-v28-cfe.tar.gz (14.63 MB)
    All PM,s asking about c/s on cable will be ignored and reported to forum staff!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bassethound For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (02-12-10)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

multiboot cfe v29

update the kernel image and the image BlackHole_VUDUO_141C OpenPlie

Thanks to loulou2000

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bassethound For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (12-12-10)

loulou2000

Multiboot usb cfe VU+

Good evening, here is my first utility, the multiboot-v33-boot-cfe. In order to use this utility 10 partitions need to be created on a usb key. The first partition needs to be FAT formatted, the others will be formatted in ext3 with the integrated script or using my partitioning script.

? It is compatible with 1016 cylinder USB where the image needs to be stored. ?

Once formatted properly, the usb key will auto mount, one only needs to store an image in /media/hdd/image directory. Download the USB version of an image, unzip on the PC and only transfer the root_cfe_auto.jffs2 file with FTP to the /media/hdd/image directory. extraction-*-sdb*.sh.

Code:
    cd /

tar xzf /tmp/multiboot-v33-cfe.tar.gz

sleep 10

/usr/multiboot-cfe/installation-formatage-paritionnement-1016-standard.sh

Warning, the USB key fat partition needs to be mounted on /media/sdb1. If this is not the case this needs to be created manually depending on the image used. My advise is to put the official Vu image in flash. The multiboot only takes/uses the core present in the fat partition so the images are completly independent.

I have recompiled one core for OpenPli because it show the least amount of conflict. I hope that in the next releases the image teams will integrate the USB drivers into the core so that there is no longer a need to tinker, I would be able to use their core when made available.

Warning, when adding images to the multiboot check that the image is complete otherwise the box will be stuck in boot and the image will need to be removed manually form flash with a null modem cable.

Code:
    readme multiboot.cfe v33 

updated kernel v2 OpenPlant sifteam and off towards the base 5.5 release
    Adding openblackole on sdb7
    Adding on gigan sdb10
    hdf image and todo-dream have been deleted
    todo the dream has been deleted because what works not
    tested on kernel-off and release and blackole openblackole
    readme was a crumb days

Code:
    http://www.multiupload.com/5WWVTQR3GZ
    Last edited by bassethound; 07-02-11 at 00:26.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to loulou2000 For This Useful Post:

bassethound (07-02-11)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Multiboot usb cfe VU+

[vuduo] multiboot cfe v34

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bassethound For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (07-02-11)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    multiboot cfe panel xml v36l

readme multiboot.cfe panel xml v36l
    mise a jours du noyau aafteam

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bassethound For This Useful Post:

roby80 (16-10-12),Sicilian (04-04-11)