Good Afternoon all

I upgraded my VU+Solo2 for a new VU+Uno 4k SE over two weeks ago and I am very happy with the receivers performance, speed, and not least I see a slight increase in picture quality while I view the picture on my 65" Philips 903 Oled .

I am just looking for some advice regarding moving a bouquet folder that for some reason has moved to my Freesat channel list but it should be located in the folders for Astra 19E and not 28E.

I dont have any software on my Macbook to do any changes but would like to do it via the Vix Software (if this is possible).

I can select the folder in question that I want to move, I then click the blue button to bring up the commands to Move, I then highlight the folder to move and it highlights itself Red, then I select the command to move and I move the folder from Astra 28 to Astra 19 and it moves. As soon as it's located to the new 19E location it shows it has moved but when I exit the move command it does not stay in its new location it keeps moving back to its original location, any suggestions to overcome this?

Many thank s in advance. Regards John