Hi Group - Happy New Year!

Got new Gigablue UHD UE 4K box for Christmas. Fitted HDD and flashed with latest OpenVix image. Think I also downloaded VHannibal channel list for motorised dish (on the box itself, not FTP).

My dish was installed using a TM-5402, which is working fine. The old-school installer doesn't know E2 boxes and I reckon I can handle that part (with so many friends here!). He's left me a loan TM-5402 box so I can crosscheck thngs but also be able to identify/control dish positions for setup.

Only thing is we couldn't get the TM set up to use USALS, only DiSeq 1.2 (which means manually finding and tuning each satellite in turn, which I thought USALS avoided). Didn't think that mattered as I'd load a channel list and EPG for the GB anyway.

Where I've got stuck is the exact sequence I need to follow and how to access channels and bouquets. I've read the GB manual, the OpenVix one and several guides and threads on here.

Latitude and longitude are correctly entered in Tuner Configuration, it's Set to Advanced, use USALS (Select satellites) but even if I set the dish correctly to Thor 1W (on the TM), when I then use Positioner (Select satellites) and a TP I know has strong signal, no signal is found on the GB. When I come out of Setup, the dish goes off to Hotbird 13E and finds nothing.

Questions:
If I've loaded a channel list, do I need to scan channels at all?
How do I set the GB to accept the 'real' dish position for Thor so it can find the other satellites?
How do I find the bouquets I thought I'd loaded

I'll then go on to edit the bouquets on the computer (have DBEditor and Echannelizer at the ready)...

Many thanks

Can someone help me with a 1-2-3 starter guide?