Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Can not upgrade beyond 5.1 Vix build

Title
    Thanks

Can not upgrade beyond 5.1 Vix build

Hello I have an issue with my Edision os mini box, I upgraded it a few months ago to 5.1.033 successfully and the box works fine.

Spotted the 5 2001 Vix release from September 25th, tried all 4 firmware's but they are not upgrading properly on my box.

I tried all 4, 2 different usb sticks. I am copying the osmini folder directly to flash (formatted fat32) and rebooting the box and pressing ok, it says flashing successfully and then it gets to step 3 half way and reboots the box. I have flashed the box dozens of times in the past manually and its worked fine, also the online update fails in same manner.

But after checking the info screen it still says I am on 5.1 release.

I maybe doing something wrong any tips or ideas please ?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Use image manager to download and flash. Guide in my signature.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

reflux (24-10-18)

Title
    Thanks
    thanks all fixed