Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: cant use remote to work new hitachi tv

Title
    Thanks

cant use remote to work new hitachi tv

I have a solo2 and have just got a new tv and I am trying to set the remote to work the tv, I have tried the usual method and it dont work, my new tv is hitachi smart lcd 50HK25T74U. I have also tried HDMI CEC and that dont work either, I have seen loads of codes for hitachi but none of them work with this tv, any help would be great, especially code for this new tv

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    did you try 0000 with a lot of free time? I had a more unknown TV and it took more than 30min with the code 0000 to find it.

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trial For This Useful Post:

tedward (15-10-18)

Title
    Thanks
    thanks will try that