Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Advice for a new satellite receiver with iptv feature

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks

Advice for a new satellite receiver with iptv feature

Hello to everyone,

I am looking for a new satelitte receiver with iptv feature.

It's not easy to find one since the choice is very large.

First, i was thinking to buy the vu+ zero (Broadcom BCM 7362 2K DMIPS 752 MHz single core, dual thread Cpu, 2000 DMIPS, 256MB Nand Flash / 512MB DRAM)

Now, i am considering also the vu+ zero 4k (BCM72604 Dual core 64-bit ARM B53 CPU1,500 MHz, 7000 DMIPS, 4096 MB Flash (eMMC),2048 MB of DDR3 DRAM) ... and why not the mutant hd51 4k (Broadcom bcm7251s, ARM Cortex A15, Dual core 1700Mhz (2x 1.7GHz), 4096 MB Flash (eMMC) 12000 DMIPS, 1GB DDR Memory) since the price is just a little more than for the vu+ zeo 4k.

The 4k feature is not essential since i have only HD television for the moment.

I used to have a 1) gigablue quad.... it seems to be broken, 2) and a KORAX iptv which is for sure broken.
    My regrets with the gigablue : not user friendly and with the Korax... poor quality.

Which satelitte receiver with iptv feature would you advice me ? The vu+ zero 4k or the mutant hd51 .... or something else ?
    I am a little bit reluctant with the mutant... i am afraid to be disappointed like i was with the gigablue quad which give the feeling that the product was not good as it seemed (mostly because Gigablue was a newcomer)..

Thank you for your advices.

At this point point, i am considering to buy immediately 1 satelitte receiver (1 LNB) with iptv feature and later another with more with more tuner DVB-S) and also iptv feature.
    Last edited by MevenligneTS; 13-08-18 at 22:17.