Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: DVB-C HD Channels frozen but sound playing in background

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Attachments

Thread: DVB-C HD Channels frozen but sound playing in background

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks

DVB-C HD Channels frozen but sound playing in background

Hi I have noticed a strange issues this morning on my VU+ Uno 4k running OpenViX 5.1.032. HD channels are frozen picture but sound is playing in background SD channels are fine.

I have tried manual scan to see if its a frequency issue but its still the same and ive also tried NIT_analyser.py from here https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...l=1#post290811 frequencies still show the same on ITV SD.

Can anyone advise what else to try. Attached is a debug log, I started on Sky One HD then changed to Sky One SD, Ive also checked OSCAM logs and nothing seems to stand out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Re flashed and restore settings fixed it, im not sure what happened.