Hi,

• Gigabue Quad
  • OpenVix 5.1.031
  • Xtream Editor

Does anyone know if ABM, OpenWebIF and XTream Editor play nicely together? The EPG data from my Xtream-Editor provider shows fine in the "Guide" (EPG) however the bouquet order is a bit random so I decided to browse to my box and use the "BouquetEditor" in OpenWebIf to move things around.

In the Bouquet Editor screen I can do everything I need to, re-order bouquets, rename them, delete others etc. I can click on the "Reload" button and all appears well. Jumping over to "Television > Bouquets" tab in OpenWebIf shows the bouquet list with all the edits I made Great, all good so far.

However some time later (I'm trying to get a more accurate figure for that, but usually no more than 10 minutes) - the bouquet sort order is back to where it started - all my changes have been reverted.

I have ABM installed in order to generate FTA bouquets for 28.2 as opposed to IPTV, but it isn't set to run on a scheduled basis. XTream editor IS set to import EPG updates every hour but I'm 99% sure the problem I'm seeing happens before the hourly run. Maybe I'm wrong...

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve