Gentlemen,

Be aware that the Vu+ UNO 4K SE is not compatible with the 2.5'' HDD Seagate BarraCuda 4TB (ST4000LM024).

You cannot physically fit the unit inside the receiver, the plastic mounts are for slighlty smaller HDDs.

This is the e-mail I have sent to Vu+ Team:
Sir/Madam,

On the 25/03/2018 I ordered online a Vu+ UNO 4K SE from the store electro-sat.nl
A few days later I received the requested box which details show that it is compatible with 2.5'' HDDs.
I ordered from amazon.de the following 2.5'' HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 4TB (ST4000LM024). It is a well known brand alonside with Western Digital.
Unfortunately when I was trying to plug-in the Seagate Barracuda, I noticed that it could not fit the hole in the metalic frame, it is a few milimeters bigger. My only solution was to open the unit and plugin the HDD directly to the connectors without being screwed to any support. At the moment because of this solution, the unit is very noisy and I cannot put the plastic HDD lid on the back of the receiver, leaving it open to dust.
Could you fabric a plastic part that can support other types of HDDs? So that I can fasten the HDD properly to the supports?
If there is no solution, can I return the unit since it is not compatible with 2.5'' HDDs?

Respectfully,