Hi,

I have some issues with my SF4008. I wanted to flash box with another image (Satdreamgr ) but found box stuck, displaying "RootFile System". Tried all USB ports rear and front, no difference. Also had my Kingston 8Gb memory stick formatted with HP tool, no difference. Maybe incompability issue I thought with Satdreamgr so went for latest OpenVix 5.1.019 but no difference there either, box still displayed RootFile System and stopped there. Box wouldn't boot anymore either, stuck at Booting. I have bootloader v1.19

Luckily I had content of my USB stick saved before formatting it, in it there was a sf4008_recovery_1.0.zip which I copied back. I let the box boot up and now it installed 5.1.019, at least it is what the system says.

So my question is what this RootFile System is about. Who knows, maybe I will be able to get Satdreamgr if I let the recovery file stay. Maybe next week... Reason I wanted Satdreamgr is it is suppose to be easier to get the content at 27.5W

I couldn't online update my box earlier, had OpenVix 5.0.002, it would stuck at Booting after online update. But now I am at 5.1.019 so maybe time to test Kodi again, never got it work before. Otherwise love the box, just small issues like these (blind scan, power vu, kodi, lack of uhd channels (can't blame octagon or vix for that tho ))