Hi,

I recently upgraded our solo2 to a uno 4k se box. My setup is Uno -> Marantz 1606 -> Tv. After first day I noticed problems turning everything on the day after (Tv shows - No signal). Which has pushed me to find the bug by trial and error. Conclusions so far:

Once I shut everything down - normal standby mode - and try to turn things back on, no passthrough is sent to TV.
- Reboot - makes it work
- Deep standby - makes it work
- Standby - no change
- Restart web gui - no change

While everything is working and without turning off the Tv, I can set Uno on standby, and get it back without losing signal.

I can't explain the behaviour nor why it would differ from the Solo2, but it seems to be out of my reach of what I can do to fix it. So first step is to talk to this forum as it's the image I'm using (haven't tried other yet). And after that to start talking to Vu+ directly (after testing their base image).

IF anyone has any pointers I'm all ears.
Since this category doesn't have many followers yet, I might link it in the image talk category as purposed by an admin in this uno 4k se category. We'll see what happens during the next 24h Thanks for reading!