yes i agree with that,the box itself is good, nice looking, fast good spec etc, but the box is only as good as the support.

What makes me really angry is the lack of support in the way of emails etc, you go to the trouble of sending them a detailed email, and they cant even bother to reply, yet when i wanted to buy a octagon, they soon replied.

I think they should be working really hard to fix these issues they promised, kodi (im not bothered about it) blind scan powervu, etc and have good beta testers, so many times ive noticed bugs, but months later the bug is still there.

Anyway no reply from octagon still, but i did have a reply on the octagan forum from a member (not oatagon themselves) saying this is a bug, and as a work around, record the program then watch it back, so it is about 5 seconds behind the live recording and it should give sound and picture.

this i can confirm works, its ok if you have a hard drive, so for me it is not great fix, but a fix non the less for now, maybe octagan might even fix this issue who knows, problem is the planet will go end one day, so im not sure what will happen first octagan fixing this issue, or the planet going bang.