Hi,

I am in Ireland trying to get FREESAT and SAORVIEW to work together but I am having trouble adding two tuners with different DVR settings and I dont know if its Plex that doesnt allow it or something I have misconfigured.

I have two tuners for sat and antennae setup on HDtunerproxy and I can get both to work independently.
SAT is using FREESAT
ANT is using SAORVIEW

I can add both tuners but when I have SAT added and I go to add the ANT tuner it sees the second tuner on port 8062 but it will only allow me to choose the FREESAT EPG data which is already set with the SAT tuner and wont let me select the SOARVIEW for the second tuner.

I tried messing around and trying to add a second IP to the enigma box to try and mimic a second box, Does Plex allow a config such as this ? If a second sever for HDtunerproxy was using a different server/instance/ip would PLEX se it a completely new DVR that could have different settings ? ie if I had a second box would Plex allow me to add it ?

I think I have hit a brick wall with testing and configs so any help or advice would be appreciated.
Ger.