Hey guys , I normally use my ET8500 for viewing 28.2E , I have a motorised dish connected to my Technomate 5402HD

This week I have been using tuner D on my Xtrend to get some motorised channels tuned in i.e Thor , Hotbird etc , I have disconnected the cable from the Techno and put into Tuner D

I have a couple of issues -

Trying to do an automatic scan on Tuner D next to no channels are found , when using the motorised dish with the Technomate receiver hundreds of channels are found which makes me think the dish alignent is ok

I have used V hannibal channel list from the plug in menus and I can move the dish ok to pull in some channels on various satellites but very few channels tune in

I have some questions -

1) How do other Xtrend users find the sensitivity of the tuners for motorised use ? No issues ?
2) Why doesnt Auto scan function work on tuner D but I can pull in some channels from a channel list ?
3) How and where can I upload a full motorised up to date channel list into my favourites bouquet ?
4) I would suspect a tuner config issue on my Xtrend but I have checked the settings and they appear ok , please see below

I'm running the very latest build for the Xtrend ET8500 from the downloads section, I have checked my tuner stats using dish pointer and these are the same as in my Technomate box

Tuner 1 28.2E - Fixed Dish

Tuner 2 28.2E -Fixed Dish

Tuner 3 28.2E -Fixed Dish

Tuner 4 - Motorised Dish

Tuner D config -

Simple
Positioner
Longitude 00X.000
West
0x3.200
North
Extra Motor options - No