Hi,

Thanks to the work that @Huevos has done by adding ability to use IPTV streams, I was then looking for a quicker/easier method of removing "HD" channels.

I know I can use the <deletes> tag but I have to go through all the channels and add all the HD channel numbers.

Therefore I thought about the old "custom" regional provider which was designed to remove HD channels and leave us with just SD channels.

Then I was going to use the new <streams> tag to replace certain channels with IPTV streams.

However, I couldn't seem to get this working. I removed my custommix file and tried just my regional custom area but some channels are missing (ie Sky1).

Now I know this channel wouldn't clear but was hoping it would still at least show so that I can then replace this channel with an IPTV stream.

Ultimately, I was looking for an easier way of removing HD channels leaving me with SD channels and any non working onces I can replace with IPTV streams. For the odd few where this isn't possible (ie +1 channels), I had planned on just using the <deletes> tag.

Am I correct in assuming the "custom" region is no longer working?