Hi
New Twin 4k. Flashed with Openvix by wos/ 320Gb HDD.
Connected up after unpacking, and booted OK. Connected to my network and (rather foolishly perhaps) got it to update vix.
This didn't seem to work, as all I got was a continuously flashing green LED.
Downloaded via PC, a vix image (5.1.002 I think it was)....unzipped to USB, and reflashed.
I now had a box that no longer connected to my network, and weirdly I got "keybounce" on the remote. Each button behaved as if I'd pressed it twice in quick succession. Also, the coloured buttons (for close, save etc) were completely ineffectual.
Flashed OpenATV 6.0, and (although the network didn't work) all seemed to be OK, so much so that I configured the box to receive 13.0, 19.2, 26.0 and 28.2E FTA. Over 1200 channels. Great, I thought (but miffed that the network adapter seemed to be dead).

After a day, wanted to go back to vix, so downloaded 5.1.003, and I was back to a bouncing remote, and unable to configure any tuners (because of the key bounce making things a pain in the a**e).

Am I doing something wrong ( I am a complete noob with this sort of satellite receiver, but have 40 years in I.T. behind me), OR do I have a duff box?

Cheers
Ivor