I have tried to install an Inverto Unicable LNB but cannot get things to work properly.

I have temporarily reverted back to a Universal LNB with two outputs feeding (via a motor) to my Vu+ Ultimo4k which has two twin FBC tuners. The retailer (WOS) said to feed both cables to Tuner A but that did not make any sense to me as it left Tuner B unconnected and unused. (Tuner A was set-up as USALS and Tuner B ??? was set-up as 'second cable from A'.

What I would really like to do is to replace the Universal LNB for an Inverto Unicable and still be able to have a motorised system. ( I do understand the limitations of watching and recording on the same satellite).

I have, therefore, two questions.

1) If I keep the Universal setup as detailed above, are the two cables correctly installed and if both are connected to Tuner A's inputs should the motor feed be in the top or the bottom port?

2) If I change the Universal LNB to an Inverto Unicable where exactly should the cables go? In other words which cable goes to which input? Physical Tuner A or Tuner B and also top or bottom input?

Any help appreciated.