My TM-Twin-4K arrived 2 weeks ago. Having previously set up an ICEcrypt STC6000HD PVR a few years back, the TM-Twin-4K was soon working after connection to my existing dish & LNB/DiSEqC array. I have no issues to report. I discovered four FTA 4K services and confirm TM-Twin-4K works well with my 4K TV too.

I would like to copy my collection of movie files & some jPEG photos from ICEcrypt onto a new TM usb3 hdd, so that I can dispose of the ICEcrypt box completely. So I am seeking advice on moving/upload old movie files to the new USB3 hdd connected to TM-Twin-4k. I was able to connect to TM-Twin-4k box using OpenWebif and I was able to confirm both boxes create movies as .ts MPEG-2 TS video format.

The ICEcrypt hdd can be read by PC MS Explorer (Win 7 Pro 64 bit) (achieved by removing internal disk and connecting via a usb interface).
A new usb3 hdd was connected to TM-Twin-4k usb port and initialised. After initialisation I found the USB3 HDD can no longer be viewed/written to as it becomes invisible to my Window o/s.

My question is:-
a) is there a Windows based application that will enable files already retrieved from ICEcrypt hdd to be written to the new TM usb hdd?
b) alternatively, can I achieve this process using Filezilla ftp client somehow? I tried but do not know settings..
c) is there and extension to OpenWebif that will enable upload from my browser directly to USB3 hdd connected to TM-Twin-4k?