Hi all,

I'm new to Enigma2/OpenVix but very excited about the openness of the platform and customisation possibilities. I've manged to setup by Mut@nt 51HD but have some questions on the EGP. I'm not sure if this is down to Enigma2, OpenVix or something else...

1) Is it possible to have a red line underline a recording in the EPG instead of the red "R"? I've come from the Toppy which I used EGP Navigator and it was much easier to see the actual recording duration using this when the timers had pre and post padding. I find the current view with the red "R" difficult to see sometime where there may be clashes.

Code:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/epgnavigator/
2) When recording/setting timers for two consecutive programs is there a way for the system to ask if these should be merged into one recording or two separate recordings? Again, with EGP navigator on the toppy, it would offer this choice as the the post padding from one would overlap the pre-padding of the other. This is particularly an issue where you have a movie split with a 5 min news bulletin so pressing record on each part gives you two files/recordings.

I know E2/OpenVix is not going to work exactly the same as other systems, but I hope there's a way to at least get part way there.

Cheers