Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commando v14.2 Neutrino for the Dreambox 500s

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks

Commando v14.2 Neutrino for the Dreambox 500s

Commando v14.2 Neutrino for the Dreambox 500s

released on here as this is one of the best support forums on the tinterweb and supports developers

Change log

Filenaming bug in CCcam support fixed

OSCcam support added and tested

Satsearching's new Keybinding Menu in Settings!! Visible by default now, this has the facility to remap the Volume Keys!!
    important: If you decide to remap these keys, you MUST first disable the existing Subservices Up and Subservices Down Keys, by assigning both of these to Key = None

... Then set up your Volume -/+ keys as you want them, and finally the Subservices keys. You'll be using the L/R keys either side of the [OK] button, and the L/R keys either side of the [0] button, as per your own preferences. Mega-thanks to Satsearching for his brilliant work on this!

Another tidy-up in the locals, where we've changed menue to menu and canal to channel and stuff like that.

Big thanks to LraiZer for testing and reporting back on all our foul-ups, which have all been rectified for this new release.

Commando v14

Now with Usals and Rytec 2 day EPG

compiled from the UKCVS svn which includes fixes to the following

Scan Defaults to 28.2e, if you select another Sat it will save that as the last sat
    Compatible driver for clones and Genuine DM500's

This image does not include any Cable support as cable is dead, but does fully support most of the normal Satellite requirements

as usual NO CAMS, KEYS, ROMS ,

all us neutrino users need now is for LraiZer to tweak the binary so it recognizes 256c png Picons).

With Thanks to LraiZer, PaphosAL, Satsearching, Scruff.

and to the Tuxbox boys for the work they have put into porting Neutrino to this fun box, (shame they seem to not continue development, or answer questions anymore)

THE PASSWORD is commando

pop CCcam into /var/bim/emu. select blue > extras menu > softcam menu, from there you can start the cam

( needs to be named "CCcam" )

New in Commando v14:

USALS (GOTO XX) diseqc support- thanks to Lraizer and Satsearching
    Rytec 2 Day XML EPG - thanks to Lraizer
    FastZap On-Off control in Driver/Boot Options
    New head.ko Driver - thanks to LraiZer (support for alternative user driver to be loaded from /var/driver)
    Softcam Status in softcam menu- again thanks to LraiZer
    New boot logo - thanks to Satsearching
    And, by popular demand, a retro blast from the past (2007 C9) is back. See if you notice it...
    Top-secret Password is still commando
    As usual- FTA Only - no keys nor cams. It's a rulez thing

AutoFS (CIFS mount tested) - Streaming - Tuxbox Commander - yWeb I/F - Lemmings - Pacman - Solitaire - Tetris - Vierg (Connect 4) - boot logo - Rytec 2 Day EPG with shellexec GUI - all this and more in C14!!

Despite the old Git's fetish with Free Space, we've enriched the new image with all these features, but have STILL maintained our world-beating 4.125MB megaMaxVar writeable JFFS2 var partition. So a typical user-customized C14 will provide something in the region of 3.3MB of Free Space!!

Anyone wishing to edit the SquashFS root partition with LraiZer's excellent Squazma Tools be warned: Your edited root must NOT exceed 2.752,512 bytes (0x2A0000h) in size!!

Download here
    Last edited by renwich; 20-01-11 at 20:48.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to renwich For This Useful Post:

jfk (04-03-11),Sicilian (20-01-11)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    mmm, oscam support added, nice guys Got to give this a shot
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    Couldnt get the cam to install properley! ANy ideas? Step by step guide to install ccam 2.21 on to this image?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks, gonna give this a whirl.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PAUL7331 View Post
    Couldnt get the cam to install properley! ANy ideas? Step by step guide to install ccam 2.21 on to this image?
    Quote Originally Posted by renwich View Post
    pop CCcam into /var/bim/emu. select blue > extras menu > softcam menu, from there you can start the cam

( needs to be named "CCcam" )

N
    put the cam in as stated, put your CCcam.cfg in /var/etc
    Last edited by renwich; 20-01-11 at 23:54.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    will instal this in the mornign guys thanks
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Thanks
    ya thanks for this guys - will add it to my brothers box in morn. good to see 2 day rytec epg
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

ET8500
    80cm motorised triax TD88

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    How about one for the 7020?
    Last edited by Stanman; 21-01-11 at 11:50.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanman View Post
    How about one for the 7020?
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Although a search before I went shooting last night turned up nothing for the DM7020

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    I've googled it as well and its only the 500, would love more than just now and next EPG. I tried the RYTEC, it works intialy but after first DL it doesnt work again :lol:

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanman View Post
    I tried the RYTEC, it works intialy but after first DL it doesnt work again :lol:
    successive epg processing failure is down to box memory limitations during the process of analysing the 15 megabytes of rytec uk data, a reboot is required inbetween epg reprocessing. you will find an option in the blue button online epg menu to auto load epg on startup so all you need to do is reboot when your epg runs out after 2 days.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (22-01-11)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LraiZer View Post
    successive epg processing failure is down to box memory limitations during the process of analysing the 15 megabytes of rytec uk data, a reboot is required inbetween epg reprocessing. you will find an option in the blue button online epg menu to auto load epg on startup so all you need to do is reboot when your epg runs out after 2 days.
    Thanks for your input LraiZer, great to see you here
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

LraiZer (23-01-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Has anyone tried Usals yet?

SS

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SatSearching View Post
    Has anyone tried Usals yet?

SS
    I will be, hopefully gonna try this over the weekend
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Just if anyone has trouble setting up usals in this image, a rough guide below.

In Service Scan, ensure you have...

Bouqet = Satellite-Bouquet
    Diseqc = Diseqc 1.2
    Fastscan = on

Then "save settings now"

Next, go into Motor Settings.

Ensure you select Use GotoXX = on
    Set your lat and long details

Do NOT select anything else, ie leave all the satellites lower down to off

Then select "save settings now".

Then back in service scan menu, select the satellite you want to scan, but DON'T select "save settings now"

Then select scan at the bottom.

Once the scan is complete, give it a while for the dish to return to the previous location, while this happens the box may appear to freeze, just give it time, ignore messages that say scan failed, it will work, just press OK till you see "Refreshing Channels".

The scan can be a bit clunky, but once all your scanning is complete, zapping around channels on different satellites should work spot on with the dish moving fine via usals!

The usals code for neutrino and DM500 boxes has always been closed source, thanks to LraiZer, we now have it working and it is open on our svn!

SS
    Last edited by SatSearching; 26-01-11 at 21:46. Reason: Bit extra info

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SatSearching For This Useful Post:

bassethound (26-01-11),Sicilian (26-01-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast