Hi

I'm new here, and to Edision/IPTV and i've been having some very frustrating problems in setting up my box, with the IPTV subscription.

Firstly, the 500GB HDD I ordered with the box, from World of Satellite was faulty. They offered me to return it, but I no longer had the box it came in. I took it to a local shop to repair it, which they did, but now it seems like it has burnt out, as neither my laptop nor my Edision can load it.

So next, I tried an 8GB flash memory stick I had to try and see if I could set up the box until I got the 500GB HDD fixed. I thought everything was fine, until i tried to set up the EPG settings. When I tried to save them, I got an error warning to say that I needed to insert a Hard drive or USB pen. I don't understand why it said that I need to insert one, as when I go to storage devices I can select the USB stick. Now because I cant save stuff to the USB stick, the channels don't show up when I turn the box on. I'm assuming, that's because they don't auto update every night/morning?

I really hope someone can help me, as I've had the box for 3 weeks now and I've not been able to use it properly at all!