Hi guys,

I wonder if somebody kind could put me on the right path please.

I have had my Xtrend ET 10000 for a full year this month but I am still only using the one tuner and therefore cannot record one channel whilst watching another. I have spent weeks upon weeks searching the forum and google and I cannot seem to find the answer.

My box:
Xtrend ET10000 2x DVB-S2 + 2x DVB-C/T/T2 COMBO Linux Enigma 2 Linux HD Digital Receiver PVR Ready
- Enigma 2 Firmware / Image Options (Flashed Free Of Charge): OpenViX (Latest)
- Fitted HDD Options: 1TB HDD 2.5" SA..
- USB Storage: Kingston 16GB USB

Tuners 1+2 are Cable whilst 3+4 are Sat.

So far I have connected the 2 cables from my Satellite Dish to tuner 3 (SAT) and I am getting all the free to air channels on that tuner. I have connected my Virgin Broadband that to the VLAN port via (is that the correct thing to do or should it be in the LAN? or does it make no difference?).

My queries:

1. What do I need to do/buy to get the 2 cables from my Satellite dish to feed both Sat tuners (3+4)?
2. Is it possible to setup both Cable tuners (1+2) so they both get the free to air Virgin channels via my Virgin Broadband - if so what do I need to do/buy?

Thanks in advance if anybody is kind enough to reply but please keep in mind that this stuff confuses the hell out of me so please keep them "simple"
Rob