Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: How to setup the back of my Xtrend Et 10000

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks
    @abu baniaz - one last question if you dont mind. I have been researching what cables I now need: coaxial from splitter to router, coaxial from splitter to RF IN of tuner 1 and loop connector from RF OUT (cable tuner 1) to RF IN (cable tuner 2).

As I was searching this forum someone suggested that I do not need to have the loop cable connecting RF OUT (cable tuner 1) to RF IN (cable tuner 2) as I can achieve this within the settings - can you put my mind at ease and confirm/deny this so that I do not buy an extra cable if it is not needed. Much appreciated.

Menu -> System -> service searching -> tuner configuration -> tuner C -> configuration mode = 'loop through to' and in the next line Connected to = tuner B

Upon reading some more it seems that the above setting is for SAT tuners. For cable tuners I need a loop cable for it to work as it should - is that correct abu baniaz?
    Last edited by robbishop; 17-05-17 at 19:06. Reason: found more info