Can I ask for box suggestions.

I'm primarily interested in freeview from an aerial so T/T2. No cable in the area but might go satellite in the future so being able to add that would be a small plus. I guess 4k just to be future proof and I like to be able to record more than 2 programs while watching a 3rd (which I can currently do on my topfield). The more parallel recording the better so 3,4, etc. would be a plus. I think you can record more than one program from a single tuner (?). Also on my topfield I have the ability to set up searches (e.g. record all *Dr Who*) but I think all boxes have similar.

The box will be on a CAT6 wired network so gigabit ethernet port is a must. I'd like to be able to stream recordings from the box to remote smart TVs or Rokus via the LAN so I think I need a DLNA server plugin. Anyone done this?

It would also be nice to run plex or kodi but equally I could use another box for that. The ability to play a stream might be useful but I'd expect to have something like a roku to play pay TV, netflix, nowtv, or prime. Since, AFAIR, these are only available of closed source systems, such as roku, then I don't expect to be able to play those on a linux system.