Hi,

It must be 2012 since I made the purchase from the sponsor of my VU Uno after loads of advice and questions I remember asking members of this forum. I must say its been a cracking investment and I know why people talk about buying a quality product. I know the box came flashed with VIX and I have done some updates (through to about 2014), however then just become one of these bad people who has stayed with the stable version.

I think I want to get back into it all again now and see what the latest offerings can provide. However I have been reading around and im a bit unsure on if my UNO can actually run the latest version of the image? Some people seem to think that older boxes struggle with it, so I don't want to be flashing and then bricking a box that is working at the moment.

If it should work, is there anything that I need to do to ensure all goes well? IE. any firmware flashes for the Uno Can I just flash the latest version or would I need to progress through some of the numbers as such to see what works and what doesn't?

Any help and support would be great.