I've had my Uno4k for over a month now with both sat tuners connected to normal lnb. On a fixed sky mini dish This gives me ability to record one channel and watch another channel at the same time.
Thanks to help from this forum I think I've got to grips with the operation and setup of the receiver and it's now time to take advantage of the FBC tuners. I've read through the various threads on the unicable section and before I order a lnb I'd like to check a couple of things
Each connection have 4 tuners available to them giving 8 possible tuners so as I understand this will give me the capability of recording 7 programs and watching an eighth (not sure that will ever happen though)

The first lnb I'm looking at is the Inverto Unicable II with a single connection. Do I have to split the cable to connect to the two independent tuners.

The other lnb I could use is the inverto unicable with legacy connection and run two cables from the dish? This would give me 4 tuners on connection A and a single tuner on connection B.

Which either lnb I choose would the receiver automatically recognise the tuners and all I would need to do is scan the channels

I would appreciate any advise on setting up

Thanks