Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: SF4008 screenshots

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

SF4008 screenshots

New drivers out today lads that enable screenshots from the webif so no excuses now

I'll kick it of with a few of my own of the more unusual channels available with tuners from this box.

The first 3 are of the zeonbud T2-MI PLP Multistream package on 4.8e, simplest to describe this format is streaming over satellite, it takes a little bit of work to set it up but if I was able to do it so can any of the enthusiasts here. Just follow the simple instructions in the link below.

Code:
    http://www.satdreamgr.com/forum/showthread.php?14524-How-to-use-T2-MI
    zeonbudlist.jpg

zeonbud.jpg

zeonbus2.jpg

The next 2 are the Swiss DVB-S2X channels from 33e

dvbs2xswiss.jpg

dvbs2xswiss2.jpg

The next 2 are from 12.5w described as ACM/VCM

12-5wACM-VCM2.jpg

12-5wACM-VCM.jpg

The next 3 shots are from the Italian Mediaset, RAI and French multistream packages from 5w, bare in mind that all the channels I've shown here are channels that wouldn't be receivable with any other E2 box without expensive USB tuners from the likes of TBS.

mediaset.jpg

rai.jpg

french.jpg

Now show me yours

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maxben For This Useful Post:

bassethound (15-02-17),el bandido (16-02-17),john doe (15-02-17),khan888 (15-02-17),twol (15-02-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 2,249 Posts
    great snaps just shows the boxes abilities .... new drivers have just gone into the OE-A ... Octagon have been really good at updating and fixing small driver issues really fast
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> GT-Sat unicable LNB to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Gigablue unicable LNB to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using unicable ports
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,130 Times in 2,737 Posts
    The support the box is getting is amazing makes Vu+ look like amateurs with there head up there own asses who don't listen to end users
    All PM,s asking about c/s on cable will be ignored and reported to forum staff!

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bassethound View Post
    The support the box is getting is amazing makes Vu+ look like amateurs with there head up there own asses who don't listen to end users
    Can only agree their support is so good you start to think they really care about their customers .. unlike Vu+ ... but then Octagon have at least a German HQ, although I guess it all comes from China or S. Korea.
    Although Vu+ are not amateurs .. they just know how far they can lead their custimers by the nose ... which is a pretty long way .. so why do they need to care about their customers?
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using unicable ports

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    The number one thing that all sat boxes need is support from the maker and end users without that the boxes will just end up a very expensive door stop and i already have a couple of those a tm800 and a qbox mini

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bassethound View Post
    The number one thing that all sat boxes need is support from the maker and end users without that the boxes will just end up a very expensive door stop and i already have a couple of those a tm800 and a qbox mini
    Not true with VU ... they build a dog of a box and then their customers say thank you and go and buy the next expensive follow up ........ I am used to it .. spent 40 years in the IT business .. some people never learn
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxben View Post

The next 3 shots are from the Italian Mediaset, RAI and French multistream packages from 5w, bare in mind that all the channels I've shown here are channels that wouldn't be receivable with any other E2 box without expensive USB tuners from the likes of TBS.

the Dreambox DM900 supports multistream, before the octagon.
    I'll bet the other Dreambox do aswell.
    Vu Ultimo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-c, 8xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-t2
    Vu Solo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-s2
    Dreambox DM900, OpenViX 5.0, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c/t2
    Terrestrial, Cable, Fixed 28.2e + Unicable2 LNB

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I stand corrected then. Do ppl still buy Dreamboxes

oops, just noticed your sig
    Last edited by maxben; 15-02-17 at 21:03.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    PMSL

Title
    Thanks

oops, just noticed your sig
    Only those with money to burn ----- have you seen the price of the Dreambox?
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners: