I have tried to install the .ipk into the latest OpenATV 5.3 for the Miraclebox Premium Mini and it just wont have it, fustrating aint the word. I am converse with both manual install and cmd and whenever I try it does not show. I tried to install the mgcamd 1.35 via download plugins section and it doesn't install either.
I have tried every .ipk in the book with no luck. When I tried to install with telnet cmd it just says already installed but it doesn't show up in plugin removal or in the extensions folder via FTPing.

Please try it , fresh install then try to install either the softcam-feed or a mgcamd1.**.ipk via the /tmp folder or telnet and it wont happen. If I use OpenATV 5.1 it works first time.
If you can do it please firstly explain how to remove the softcam panel that telnet tells me is installed but doesn't appear anywhere on the box and which and how to install either softcam panel or mgcamd.

I will be reverting back to 5.1 till someone explains how as I personally think its a big problem with an older box