Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Help box stuck on openvix screen!

Title
    Thanks

Help box stuck on openvix screen!

Hi all, I tried to do a software update and I thought the box had crashed as nothing had happened for about 10mins so I switched it off at the back to reboot it,
    However now it won't go past the openvix please wait... screen and my controller does nothing??
    I have tried unplugging the cables at the back and switching it on but nothing???
    Please help....

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Try a new flash using a USB stick buddy you should be able to do settings restore whilst setting up
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    Hi thanks for the reply,
    I have tried doing a usb reflash but when I try the screen is the same and the lcd display on the front just says vu+ duo??

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Have you switched the box off via switch at the back, put the USB in and then turned it on again
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    Is the red light on at the same time - if yes check out the red light repair thread

Title
    Thanks
    It's OK thanks away people, I managed to do it by simply using a different (cheaper) memory stick!!