Quote Originally Posted by thejoker View Post
I have two boxes with issues out of many bought from WOS. Ive had one successful technomate repair done through WOS before, it did resolve my issue with the twin OE but had to pay postage on sending it in for repair which i felt was unfair considering the fault was not mine and box was under warranty.

Xtrend et8000 has a similar problem which i know is HDD related because it runs fine with no HDD inserted. Just freezes daily, no crash log, just freezes having to power off/on. Sometimes freezes with audio still working but no function from remote having to power off/on. This box is under warranty but I can see this being a massive issue sending it back and difficult to diagnose, i feel i will just end up more out of pocket.

To be fair the nano 2 super was bought second hand and is not down to WOS to help me, the HDD is the issue here, it disappears from mount manager, goes into a crash loop, runs fine with no HDD installed...
If you're having problems with multiple boxes & manufacturers, I'd suggest looking at your set-up.
Sounding like you're shorting the boxes, start by redoing all your f-plugs at both ends & checking for rain damage.