I bought a box it is an Edision OS mini DVBS" + DVBT2/C
someone set it up for me so I can watch all the sky channels. however i have noticed there are no ITV channels just UTV (Irish ITV) I was wondering does anybody know how to add those ITV channels and any others that would be considered (other channels on sky) Until now I have been using a freesat box and am just used to those channels so wanted to know if I could get them on this box. I am totally new to this and I have no idea how the box even works.
Whilst I was in the shop the guy showed me what to do with the box when I got it home ( I had to give him a usb which has to be left in the rear of the box and how I got my channels was by following the steps he showed me, which were: Menu-setup- system- epg- crossEPG- download now.
This is probably basic stuff for you guys but I am not to clever when it comes to this. I would really appreciate any advice (preferably a walk through) if anyone can spare the time. I did ask in another thread but someone was not happy and said I was highjacking the thread, I can assure you all, that was not my intention and I obviously did not read all the forum rules if that (hijacking) is frowned upon, like most other forums I thought you could just ask and get advice. So hopefully I have not gotten off on the wrong foot in regards to the forum, Thanks, J.