Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Phantom patch 25.12.10 7 day EPG 28.2 sky uk

Title
    Thanks
    I have heard the epg only has the program name, no program description. Is this true, and any idea when software will come out to add the program description?
    Thanks

digidude
    the data also contains the programme description, on the 5402 its all stores on USB, i think with the 6902 it may also be on USB, but with the 7102 its all stored on internal flash memory

but the downloaded data deffo contains the programme discriptions as well

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digidude For This Useful Post:

gtpassay (14-02-11),Sicilian (13-02-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    Working here, been testing it last few days

Yeah buddy, looks like it just works on the newer "Super" models, Cant complain, I have alot of respect for my 6800+.
    Panasonic TX-37LZD80 1080p LCD ,Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu Ray, Technomate 6800HD+ & 250Gb USB powered drive with 7e,13e,19e, & 28e on one dish (80cm ISS mesh with multi bracket), XBOX 360 my 5th! (09 Falcon V2), Amstrad $ky HD DRX890. Aljazeera Sports, Cyfra+ Premierowy&HD pack,& "N" sport

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by digidude View Post
    the data also contains the programme description, on the 5402 its all stores on USB, i think with the 6902 it may also be on USB, but with the 7102 its all stored on internal flash memory

but the downloaded data deffo contains the programme discriptions as well
    Digidude do you have a list of Models that this patch works on? Does it work on the older 6800 & 6900 Supers etc?
    Panasonic TX-37LZD80 1080p LCD ,Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu Ray, Technomate 6800HD+ & 250Gb USB powered drive with 7e,13e,19e, & 28e on one dish (80cm ISS mesh with multi bracket), XBOX 360 my 5th! (09 Falcon V2), Amstrad $ky HD DRX890. Aljazeera Sports, Cyfra+ Premierowy&HD pack,& "N" sport

Title
    Thanks
    I've been an owner of a 5402 now for the last couple of day and I had an issue with the EPG downloading at first. I tried to do it when I had connected the usb after powering on, and it would not pick up the programme descriptions. I manually rebooted the box and tuned to the EPG radio channel and it started pulled the programme descriptions down.

Does anyone now the file name for the EPG and extactly where it is installed on the usb disk as I cannot see it? Is it hidden?

Many thanks.

Title
    Thanks
    The EPG popluates on my 5402 but only with the programme title and not the programme info.
    FYI im using a cruzer 16gb usb stick and whilst playing with the EPG, I did see a file created on it called something like EventData.??? but its not there now yet the EPG is popluated (still no info)
    Perhaps the EPG only works fully on certain usb sticks?
    Any thoughts?

Regards.

Title
    Thanks
    I asked about five people before. The general view is that only the epg titles are available. My thought is whats the point of that? Not sure if the new update (109) has addressed that?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123