Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phantom patch 25.12.10 7 day EPG 28.2 sky uk

boywonder786
    anybody got a screenshot of the epg? thinking of getting this box now it has 7 day epg.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Take a look in the manual, there may be some screenshots

Code:
    http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/upload/tm5402hd/%5B2010.10.06%5DManual_TM-5402HD%20CI+%20Super+.zip
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    it's still very very early days for the 7day epg on the non linux TM's although they will no doubt improve with time.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    I've bought this as a first box and so far so good, very easy to setup.

My only gripe is that I can't find a good channel list that properly replicates all the sly channel numbers and categories (favs) like what I've seen available for dreambox

Anybody have one that they've modified? I'm currently using this one
    http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/r...tm5402hd&num=8

Only really interested in the channels on 28E as I have a fixed dish.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Try this list here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...-channel-lists or you could do a scan and dump your channels on usb memory stick, then edit your favourites with this editor http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...el-list-editor

Both the TM5402 and the BM7000s use the same channel lists / editors.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    Try this list here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...-channel-lists or you could do a scan and dump your channels on usb memory stick, then edit your favourites with this editor http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...el-list-editor

Both the TM5402 and the BM7000s use the same channel lists / editors.
    Cheers, I'll give that a try, didn't know they were same as BM7000s, thanks for the info

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Personally I'd do a scan, dump the channels onto a USB stick and create my own favourites using NDF Edit. To dump the channel list just goto usb data transfer menu.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    That channel list attached is more like what i'm after, has all the channels and all the categories as favs same as sky. (this might make the missus take more of an interest lol) is there anyways of using NDFedit to change the channel number?

Cheers

boywonder786
    can you replicate sky numbering for the technomate non-linux boxes? eg 401 sky sports 1?

Title
    Thanks
    Hi there, does the latest 703p for the non Super series offer the 7 day EPG? Cheers for any help on this.
    Panasonic TX-37LZD80 1080p LCD ,Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu Ray, Technomate 6800HD+ & 250Gb USB powered drive with 7e,13e,19e, & 28e on one dish (80cm ISS mesh with multi bracket), XBOX 360 my 5th! (09 Falcon V2), Amstrad $ky HD DRX890. Aljazeera Sports, Cyfra+ Premierowy&HD pack,& "N" sport

Title
    Thanks
    Well I downloaded 703p & flashed my 6800+, I left it on IEGP data 1 for more than five miuntes but nothing downloaded, anybody else out there with a non Super model got this working?
    Panasonic TX-37LZD80 1080p LCD ,Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu Ray, Technomate 6800HD+ & 250Gb USB powered drive with 7e,13e,19e, & 28e on one dish (80cm ISS mesh with multi bracket), XBOX 360 my 5th! (09 Falcon V2), Amstrad $ky HD DRX890. Aljazeera Sports, Cyfra+ Premierowy&HD pack,& "N" sport

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    you have to put the receiver into epg mode while it's on the epg data channel.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    you have to put the receiver into epg mode while it's on the epg data channel.
    I'll give it another shot, I just switched the receiver on, put it into the complete channel list for 28e, selected the data channel to view & then entered the EPG whilst sitting on it. The Wife is watching the $ky box just now, so that will give it plenty of time to populate the EPG.

Title
    Thanks
    It aint working, hey ho, I had a gut feeling that this was to good to be true.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostleader View Post
    It aint working, hey ho, I had a gut feeling that this was to good to be true.
    Working here, been testing it last few days
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast