Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Vu+ Solo 4k recordproblem with CI module and smartcard

Title
    Thanks

Vu+ Solo 4k recordproblem with CI module and smartcard

Hi, I have just installed a VU+ Solo 4k 2xS2 + 2xC/T2 with VIX image and have Conax paycard and original CI module from Canal Digital Nordic on Thor satellite. When I try to put in the smartcard in one of the two internal smartcard reader places I get no picture at all on encrypted channels. When I put my CI module together with paycard to the CI module place I get picture on encrypted channels. Have I missing some configuration so the cardreaders dosent work or what? The biggest problem is when I use CI module together with smartcard and want to record a encrypted channel then I cant look att any other encrypted channel at all. When I record a free channel and try to look at any other free channel on different transponder then no problem. Will be very happy for some good advice here for a beginner.
    Last edited by perahl; 26-08-16 at 21:06.

Title
    Thanks
    I've no doubt what you are missing is one, you need to run oscam and then you need to configs for oscam for the card you are wanting to try. The easiest way I think is to install a panel form another forum. (i wont mention it) then download oscam configs for canal nordic, or hopefully some knowable person on here will post those configs.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kegnkiwi For This Useful Post:

perahl (26-08-16)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kegnkiwi View Post
    I've no doubt what you are missing is one, you need to run oscam and then you need to configs for oscam for the card you are wanting to try. The easiest way I think is to install a panel form another forum. (i wont mention it) then download oscam configs for canal nordic, or hopefully some knowable person on here will post those configs.
    Hi, I have before installed one of the Oscam from the plugin download but i didnt find any Oscam config so where can I find a complete Oscam config?

Title
    Thanks
    I found these on another forum. You should try send this file to tmp folder then install the ipk manually from the vix menu.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kegnkiwi For This Useful Post:

perahl (26-08-16)

Title
    Thanks
    I found these on another forum. You should try send this file to tmp folder then install the ipk manually from the vix menu.
    I shall try to install this plugin and hopefully I will solve the problem. Thanks.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, I have just installed the plugin I got under manually ipg files with a USB sticker. The problem is that I cant find the Oscam 11232 config in the Cam Center. I have download (update) new plugin under Cams but all is the same Cams as before. I just copied the file to a USB stick and then use the menu manually installation of IPG files. Must I install the file first to the tmp and then activate the file their?
    Last edited by perahl; 26-08-16 at 21:47.

Title
    Thanks
    Usually i would send the file to the /tmp folder the go into vix or and install the ipk file manually. That should then put it into the cam menu. I got this file by googling it for you. Hopefully it is compatable with the latest vix.

Title
    Thanks
    Usually i would send the file to the /tmp folder the go into vix or and install the ipk file manually. That should then put it into the cam menu. I got this file by googling it for you. Hopefully it is compatable with the latest vix.
    I have tested all ways but I cant get the plugin work.

Title
    Thanks
    If this did not work then maybe you need to google oscam configs for canal digital nordic and input the settings manually

Title
    Thanks
    you could try install this plugin and from there there will be options to download most configs for oscam.
    Attached Files Attached Files

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kegnkiwi For This Useful Post:

perahl (26-08-16)

Title
    Thanks
    you could try install this plugin and from there there will be options to download most configs for oscam.
    Ok I try this....Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Powerful plugin but no difference. The Cam center in VIX does not include any Oscam config from this plugin at all. So it means I need a plugin for Oscam config (Canal Digital Nordic) on OpenVix. Sorry
    Last edited by perahl; 26-08-16 at 23:28.

Title
    Thanks
    The configs are usually all the same for each image its just where they are stored that makes the difference, vix and most images are var/tuxbox/config where as openatv is usr/keys. If you open the panel you installed then pn the 2nd page down right hand side the is a block that says oscam config. Click on that and the second option down is canal digital nordic.
    Attached Images Attached Images