Hi, all

I am looking at changing the VFD display (not the lcd one) on the Vu+ Duo2

The standard default is quite nicely set up but I wanted to have the programme name also, so I downloaded 'ubisIst_normal' from the display feed in plugins, which is also quite nice and does display the channel name and programme name

however,

the text is a little big for my liking, and there is no smaller one already in the feeds

also, the icons for aspect ratio, hd, dolby etc are a bit crammed together in the top left corner,

the clock/current time has disappeared completely and the hd icon doesn't appear to even show when a hd channel is on.

I have searched the internet around this but can only seem to find the 3 different skins already in the plugin feeds

There is lots of options for the ultimo, but not much at all for duo2?

Basically, the original skin for vfd as standard is :

Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 15.36.10.png

and the ubisIst_normal skin from the feed that I have running at the moment is:

Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 15.37.20.png

at the top left of ubisIst_normal skin i want to space out the icons, and make sure the hd one appears when on a hd channel

on the right i would like to use the progress bar but make it a little larger, with the remaining time alongside it

i would like the time on the skin somewhere

and to make the scrolling channel name and programme name text smaller and perhaps move it down a bit

I have read that the skin-user file has to be amended but i am no good with code

the other option is to see if anybody on here knows of any other skin for the vu duo2;

on the ultimo they look really nice with the picon displayed etc, if there is something similar for the duo2 can i be shown where to download from?

I don't mind paying for a skin if it suits my needs, just looking to see if its easier to change the current one and how to change it or if there are any others to play with

I would quite happily keep the default vfd skin but when watching tv this only shows the channel name, and i would like the programme name showed also - on the default vfd skin the programme name is only shown when opening the epg; and also to make the text scroll from left to right like the ubisIst_normal skin

if it's possible to change the default skin, i can give that a go with some help and a point in the right direction

many thanks.