Random tune failed! Sometimes it all works OK, sometimes it takes time to clear.. TM Twin OE

Ive hunted it down to low number transponders having no signal.

Brief history: This is a new install, the dish has been on the wall for 2 weeks.. 3 LNB setup, two singles pointing at 13.0 and 19.2, a quad pointing at 28.2. Old sky dish still present sending signal to the sky box in the back bedroom. One cable direct from the quad to the No 1 input on the STB. Second cable along with the other two from the singles into a diseq switch with the cable going down to No. 2 input on the STB. Was all working fine when I set it up. Problems started middle last week.

It would seem low number transponders are not coming down from the quad lnb. Ive looked at all the signals from each transponder on 28.2 and done several service scans. Had one scan as low as 320 channels this morning.

This afternoon I took the No1 input cable from the quad LNB and screwed it into the old sky lnb. A new service scan has restored all the channels.

Here are a couple of pics of one transponder. Tuner A is plugged into the sky dish. Tuner B is plugged into the new quad via the diseq. Signal check from the SAME transponder..

Scrolling through the transponders on tuner B I see I only get a signal on the top numbers, the low number ones dont work.

Is this indicative of a faulty LNB??

Thanks,
Steve