Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jaeger 1224 H 2 H motor

The Bishop
    zudrick possibly paid around £120 for a Jaeger 1224 and a Channel Master 1.2m dish according to the below thread.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...h-wanted/page2

The seller asked for £120 for the dish and 1224 motor combined but it is not indicated if the goods were split.

The Bishop
    Last edited by The Bishop; 30-08-11 at 12:16.

Title
    Thanks
    @The Bishop,

Your offer sounds reasonable but I will wait for Big Al to come back.

If he doesn't want it then if you got your own wanted thread then I will post my offer on it.

Title
    Thanks
    @ Olisun
    Ill take it please mate. And Sincere thanks for waiting on me getting back to you, really appreciated

Just to keep the Mods Fully informed,

The Bishop posted his offer, then edited it out of his post , the original post and offer was as below,

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    zudrick possibly paid around £120 for a Jaeger 1224 and a Channel Master 1.2m dish according to the below thread.

The seller asked for £120 for the dish and 1224 motor combined but it is not indicated if the goods were split.

Olisun,

My offer is £135 delivered for the 1224 motor or £125 if you are local enough for me to collect. If you think the postage will be more than £10 then I will increase the £135 delivered offer accordingly to match any increased postage costs above the £10 I have estimated. Offer is on the table via the forum.

The Bishop
    Last edited by Big Al; 30-08-11 at 13:39. Reason: to include the offer from bishop

Title
    Thanks
    £135 + shipping? or collect it yourself?

Title
    Thanks
    where you based mate ?
    Al

Title
    Thanks
    £135 + shipping? or collect it yourself?

Near Heathrow...

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Olisun
    If you could find out how much postage would be, If i get our courier to pick it up, it would mean you having to wait in for them which can be a pain ?
    Or if thats not a problem, I can collect
    Allan

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Hi Olisun
    If you could find out how much postage would be, If i get our courier to pick it up, it would mean you having to wait in for them which can be a pain ?
    Or if thats not a problem, I can collect
    Allan
    I can find the courier costs and let you know of a date when you can book up the courier..

I user interparcel (UPS) option as they are very reliable.

Title
    Thanks
    HI mate
    if you dont mind me collecting, i can get our own couriers to pick it up, we use a APC network, to transport our goods from work, so they can do it for me, as long as you dont mind the hassle of waiting in for them on the designated day.
    Whats the best way to pay you for it,

Title
    Thanks
    PPG.

I am assuming the courier guy will come and put the postage label himself.

Also to double confirm this sale is only for the 1224 and nothing else.

The Bishop
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    @ Olisun
    Ill take it please mate. And Sincere thanks for waiting on me getting back to you, really appreciated

Just to keep the Mods Fully informed,

The Bishop posted his offer, then edited it out of his post , the original post and offer was as below,

Here is the message that has just been posted:

Olisun,

My offer is £135 delivered for the 1224 motor or £125 if you are local enough for me to collect. If you think the postage will be more than £10 then I will increase the £135 delivered offer accordingly to match any increased postage costs above the £10 I have estimated. Offer is on the table via the forum.

The Bishop

I removed the offer as I realised that I might possibly be in breach of forum rules and also to give you the option to conclude the deal with Olisun.

U got a problem ?

The Bishop

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bishop View Post
    I removed the offer as I realised that I might possibly be in breach of forum rules and also to give you the option to conclude the deal with Olisun.

U got a problem ?

The Bishop
    come one keep it civil please. the sale is now almost concluded and we dont need any smart remarks being thrown every which way.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (30-08-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Mate,
    this is for the purchase of a new & complete Jaeger 1224 mount.
    for the price of £135 with me picking it up.
    Ive just been reading the rules to make sure we dont infringe any and found this

**World of Satellite does not get involved with the mechanics of making payments for goods. However, we would like to point out that if the payer uses the Paypal Gift option then they will not have any recourse via Paypal should the trade go wrong. This will not affect any ruling made by World of Satellite trading moderators with regard to disputed trades. **

Would you have a problem issuing a paypal invoice to me Ill pay the fees of course, So you know who I am Im an ex Mod of Satdudez, been on there for 15 years.

If it courses you a problem dont worry, pm me your paypal addy Ill get payment over to you
    Just got to go out for an hour mate, ill get payment over to you when I get back, can you Pm me your address for collection purposes please
    Al
    Last edited by Big Al; 30-08-11 at 14:44.

The Bishop
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    come one keep it civil please. the sale is now almost concluded and we dont need any smart remarks being thrown every which way.
    Sure, apologies for the posts if they were rude and good luck to Big Al with the motor, I hope you get it set up OK.

The Bishop

Title
    Thanks
    back home now mate, ready for payment details
    Best regards
    Al

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast