Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: TM-800 HD Video

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts

TM-800 HD Video

Found this on my travels. All credit to Digidude for putting on youtube

this video starts off on the last image release, then updates to todays release, via miniweb (called miniroot) and USB, flashes the image, reboots, starts the setup wizard, ive seen people on other forums saying the last video was fake as there was no menus, so let this run, right through the setup wizard, then to the download panel, downloaded a channel list, reloaded the channel settings, and zapped to a HD channel

all in 5 mins, and ALL captured on film

the only pause was when i couldnt reach the remote AFTER the wizard started, so i suppose the video could be about 5 seconds longer

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

cycloxit (08-06-10),Dr.Dream (14-05-10),Likvid (16-05-10),Peter (30-05-10),reddishd (23-06-10)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Red light on camera makes USB and buttons look lit. Great vid thow and has sorted my TM 800HD out just need to get the card reader to work but i canr`t get in to DCC, anyone know the password/user name, Please PM me.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Dcc pasword problem sorted and the solution is to use Technomate control center to add a passwod as the box don`t have one and DCC needs one. Sorted.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    With hindsight of the latest UR image releases (08/07, 15/07) that do support setting of the password from the Wizard, the easiest thing to do is choose to [Cancel] on-screen when prompted for password during the 1st-time Wizard run.

When the box is up and running,
    - Use Telnet (or whatever is the terminal emulator that you prefer) to that address,
    - login as {root},
    - hit enter when prompted for a password (password is "blank" or {not-set} to be correct)
    - type {passwd} and enter,
    - and then type your new password (twice, as prompted)
    Exit from term. emulation
    All done
    Southern hemisphere, LNB1: 68.5E, LNB2: 15.8E, LNB3: 36.0E, 2x 4way Diseqc switches
    Dsq1: TM9100 (DS4.4 20100922) loopback to "Victory" (FTA receiver)
    Dsq2: TM800HD (UR1.0 20101028 Beta)