Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated to v4 003 but very glitchy

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 1,089 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ccs View Post
    I updated to 4.0.003 yesterday and everything was fine.

This evening, the ET10K should have been recording in standby, but the front panel was very bright, instead of being dimmed.
    It actually was in standby, and the display even dimmed slightly when I powered on.

The left hand side of all OSD's/menus were shifted to the middle of the screen and wrapped round to the left.

A reboot fixed it but I'm now back on 3.2.36 until I can check it out further.

(VIX-Night-HD skin)

Didn't noticed the thread was Solo 4k, just saw the title .
    I've moved to 4.1.001, a totally fresh start with no settings or plugin restores.

The OSD problem was caused by "Move Left/Right" set to 16 which was ok in 3.2.36, but shifts everything to the middle in 4.0/1....
    I don't understand how it took a day for me to notice, as a reboot appeared to fix it the first time I saw it.
    I've set/reset the front panel display brightness settings to see if that sorts out that issue.
    Last edited by ccs; 16-04-16 at 13:52.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I have to agree since the move to v4 I was noticing the spinner twice an hour even with just basic fta TV watching on bello with solo4k, I know what it is it is the timer check but it is was so much more noticeable I have actively turned the spinner off.
    As I have said in another thread since v4 and now with 4.1 it seems to be a bit laboured, maybe it's the bello skin I don't know.
    VU+ Ultimo 4K 3TB, 1x Twin DVBS-2 FBC / 1x DVB-C FBC/ 1x Twin DVB-T2.
    VU+ Solo4k 2TB, 2xFBC-S2, 2xC/T2, 1x Sundtek .
    1m Motorised Single LNB Dish, 60cm Fixed Octo LNB Dish.
    Samsung 65HU8500 with SEK-3500, Denon AVR-X2200W 5.1.2.
    Oppo UDP-203
    Panasonic 55VT50.
    Zidoo X9S
    Amazon Fire TV 4k & Amazon Fire TV (SPMC sideloaded).

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I'm on bello on an xtrend 8000 and no spinners. Get it on Plex but it still plays fine

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    Hi help needed have just flashed to v4 1 on my solo_4k uploaded kodi and tsmedia tried all movies, only getting sound with no picture. was getting a quick glance of a picture on sports channel.
    Previously done my sons technomate v.41 works perfect. am I missing out on settings here. thanks in advance

Title
    Thanks
    All sorted changed inputs from amp direct to tv instead all working good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12