Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: VU+ Solo SE V2. Quite a wait for video ?

Title
    Thanks

VU+ Solo SE V2. Quite a wait for video ?

I have a couple of problems with my new box, nothing major, just niggly.... (VIX image)

1) I put my Solo SE V2 into standby. If I leave it and return to it later, I have to wait up to a minute before I get live video appear in the black frame.
    Sometimes I have to exit on the controller and select a new channel before it pops up. This also happens if I reboot the box. Once I have video, I can swap channels and get video instantly.
    Anyone know what's happening ?

2) Since adding the box I sometimes loose the HDMI vierra link on my Panasonic tv and have to resort to the Panasonic Theater System remote to adjust the volume.
    Is this a compatability issue, or do I need to alter some settings in the box to stop this happening ?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated .......
    Last edited by wizz_r; 24-03-16 at 18:21.