Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: tm500 help

Title
    Thanks

tm500 help

hi all just got new box delivered today from *********.co.uk exelent service btw and flased Latest Ur 2.1.0 image for TM500 via ethernet no probs there . I am stuck trying to enter my cccline i take it you enter it softcam cam setting when i pess to modify it it says sorry softcam can not be edited at this time. i have also tryed to modify via the miniweb interface but on boot up it is only giving me on didgit on panel a number 2 cheers guys

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks
    If the number is 2 then that's fine, it would just mean if your network runs on the range 192.168.1.xxx then you just enter 192.168.1.2.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Retired member For This Useful Post:

jaylar (10-05-10)

Title
    Thanks
    tryed that m8 just giving me a webpage

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    I'm pretty sure you can FTP into your TM-500, navigate to /var/etc and you should find your CCcam.cfg. FTP that back to your desktop on PC, open in notepad and enter your C line like this: - (its an example btw)

C: mycline.com 12000 user password no <<<that just an example.

Click on save and ftp back to your TM-500.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

jaylar (10-05-10)

Title
    Thanks
    sorry m8 thats just gone right over my head lol

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Found this, its not my workas I've not got round to playing with a TM500/600 yet: -

Mini-Web allows you to quickly install images/software to your Technomate receiver without knowing the IP Address, by your PC. You can also edit CCcam and NewCamd config files and backup/restore your channel list.

1. Turn the AC Power OFF. Press and hold the Power Button on the Front Panel and at the same time, turn the AC Power ON (whilst still holding the Power Button). You have to keep holding the Power Button until 3 numbers are shown on the Front Panel’s Display.
    2. These numbers are the last 3 numbers of the IP Address of the receiver. For example, if the last 3 numbers shown are ‘164’, then the IP Address will be: 192.168.1.164 or 192.168.0.164 depending on your router’s default first 7 numbers
    3. Now enter the IP Address into your Internet Browser as below:
    Code:
    http://192.168.1.164
    4. After typing in the IP address, press Enter on your keyboard. The following screen will be displayed:
    I can not copy/paste jpeg images so I have to take it from my box mini-web:
    "This page guides you in your easy upgrade of the receiver.
    Unless you interrupted the process, this means that you don't have any valid operating system in flash.
    You can upgrade the receiver with the latest firmware easily under the below section.
    Upgrade FIRMWARE of your Receiver ==>
    Select FILE :
    Edit Emul config
    CCcam Edit ( Click ) <==== Click it to edit by yourself. /var/etc/CCcam.cfg
    Mgcamd Edit ( Click ) <==== Clink it to edit by yourself. /var/keys/newcamd.list
    NewCS Edit for only BoxKey and RSA ( Click ) <==== Click it to edit by yourself. /var/tuxbox/config/newcs.xml
    Camd3 Edit ( Click ) <==== Click it to edit by yourself. /var/keys/camd3.config

Backup/Restore(Services and Bouquet)
    Backup ( Click ) <==== Clink it to edit by yourself. Backup Files in Receiver
    Restore (Select FILE) Restore Files to Receiver "

6. Click on the ‘Download' button to start the update.
    FTP'ing is quite straightforward though. I'll post some screenshots for you later.

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks
    Yep you can FTP into the receivers just like any other, or you can use that miniweb, the page you are seeing is the page where you can edit files, upload new firmware, channel list and more. This is something unique to Technomate TM-500/TM-600 over a Dreambox. But in my opinion if it's just for editing the one file then FTP into the receiver, in /var/etc you will find the CCcam.cfg file, edit it with notepad, save it, job done!

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Its quite easy to use filezilla. Grab it from here
    Code:
    http://filezilla-project.org/client_screenshots.php
    Use quick connect in the main window.

Host = IP of your TM-500
    Then enter username, password, port no. 21 and hit quick connect.

Navigate to /var/etc in the top right window.

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks
    Standard username= root password= blank (ie no password)

Title
    Thanks
    thank guys got it sorted at last i turned off firewall on router and then tfp page worked cant believe how easy it could have been lol any way just got to have a look at putting these channels in order any tips or programs guys btw the picture is very good on this box cheers guys

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks
    Check out the section here: http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/foru...-and-Utility-s

Choose the settings that take your fancy from the Enigma1 section (Technomate TM-500/600 are Enigma1), then go to the settings editor section and download something like Dreambox Edit and the how to files, you can use these to transfer the settings over which will all already be in a nice order and will save you hours of scanning and sorting!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Retired member For This Useful Post:

jaylar (10-05-10)

alishah999

Mini Web Interface

Quote Originally Posted by Retired member View Post
    Yep you can FTP into the receivers just like any other, or you can use that miniweb, the page you are seeing is the page where you can edit files, upload new firmware, channel list and more. This is something unique to Technomate TM-500/TM-600 over a Dreambox. But in my opinion if it's just for editing the one file then FTP into the receiver, in /var/etc you will find the CCcam.cfg file, edit it with notepad, save it, job done!
    Dear sir,
    I am really struggling to get Mini Web interface on my box. Box has connected to the internet. restart the box with pressing the A/C bottom to get the last three numbers is 180 but when i am going to add this with first seven digit i.e 192.168.1.180 it take me to the "Enigma Web Interface where i can not find anything which you are discussing in the above text and i can not edit anything here. i am really really struggling to get this. Please help me.
    Regards,
    Alisha

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alishah999 View Post
    Dear sir,
    I am really struggling to get Mini Web interface on my box. Box has connected to the internet. restart the box with pressing the A/C bottom to get the last three numbers is 180 but when i am going to add this with first seven digit i.e 192.168.1.180 it take me to the "Enigma Web Interface where i can not find anything which you are discussing in the above text and i can not edit anything here. i am really really struggling to get this. Please help me.
    Regards,
    Alisha
    Alisha m8, if you want to edit anything in your box, then use a FTP progam, cutefxp or flashfxp [ i use flashfxp my self ] it is a lot easier with one of these programs m8, rather than using the mini web, [ well i think so ] cheers.....
    What else can i say !!.....

You can`t please all of the people all of the time...so...dont even try........ ...

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugJTYz-JR4&feature=em-subs_digest

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    as blueboy said use a FTP program navigate to var/etc and find the CCcam.cfg file and edit that file with notepad++. i only use the miniweb interface when flashing the box, but even then it can go wrong and require flashing with a nullmodem cable.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.